There's always on our skin no matter how big or small. Do you have moles, tattoos, or skin blemishes that you hate? Do you ever wish there was an easy, way to get rid of them without having to pay doctors hundreds if not thousands?
Introducing the Home Laser Removal Pen. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology it fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissue.
It is safe and no side effects. You can remove spot without burning the skin. Using high-tech, electric ion carbonation functions to instantly sweep warts, age spots, flat skin tags, etc. Removal can be achieved quickly without bleeding.
The Picosecond Laser Pen utilises FDA approved & clinically validated technology laser for tattoo removal, laser freckle removal and other melanin removal.
How Does It Work?
Pico-second technology uses powerful impulses of light at a wavelength designed to ONLY attack specific pigments - leaving your skin pain free during treatment.
This means skin wont be burned or damaged, only a gentle tingling sensation will be felt during operation.
How Long Will It Take?
To begin to see results we recommend; 1-2 exposures per week, repeated for 12 weeks. This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 4 month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Davids Neck Tattoo. With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection.
Continuous and repeated exposure to these wavelengths causes pigments to weaken and break apart, painlessly and gradually fading your tattoo or blemish.
Continue application until the tattoo has faded completely, increasing intensity only when necessary. The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each month of treatment.
What Can I Remove?
With multiple routine sessions Pico-Laser technology allows you to easily remove:
- Melasma (sunspots)
- Light Scarring/Stretch Marks
EASY TO USE
Avoid long visits to the doctor and painful procedures with a long healing time. This device is safe enough and effective in the privacy of your own home.
SAFE ON SKIN
The laser does not interact with human tissue. Have piece of mind that FDA Approved Picosecond Technology will keep your skin safe and your body blemish-free.
Sleek, Compact durable design meaning you can take it anywhere and pass it on to friends for years to come!
What's the difference between blue light and red light of picosecond laser pen?
The power and effect of blue light picosecond pen is more stronger, it need more professionl operation, you have to wear the goggles (goggles are included in the blue one box). You have to press the switch button when using the blue pen, while You don't have to do for the red laser pen.
The blue laser pen has 9 output mode, different output frequency and wavelength.
The red laser pen has 3 output mode, continuous output, Interval 1-3 seconds output and Interval 5-7 seconds output.
--Both of it can remove mole, lentigo, black acne scars, black and blue tattoos, eyebrow tattoo, eyebrow microblading and any other melanin.
--If you have black color tattoo, you can choose red picosecond laser pen, if it is colorful tattoo, you can choose Blue picosecond laser pen. Note: The tattoo color should be deep, slight tattoo color can not be removed.
--Red light picosecond pen is for personal home use, you can operate it by yourself. Its power and effect is smaller than the blue one.
- Blue light picosecond pen is for beauty salon use or if someone can help you operate it, you CAN NOT operate it yourself because you need to wear the protective eyes glasses, its power and effect is bigger than red light picosecond pen.
Blue light picosecond
After the power of the digital tube, the frequency button will be pressed, and the blue
Ray will have nine frequency modes 1 to 9 out of the light mode, press the energy increment button to adjust the energy size, finish the setting and output and operate the closing machine, the blue light emits every time.
Red light picosecond
After the normal display of the digital tube, press the frequency button, the current selection has three frequency modes, 1.2.3 light mode, through the energy increase button to adjust the size, press the switch after the setting, the machine will run out Of light and operate out after that, the machine can be turned off.
We suggest use red picosecond pen continuous output mode to remove tattoo, and use blue picosecond pen to remove spot, mole and freckle and ect.
1x picosecond laser pen
1x Charge Goggles; only for the Blue one, put on eye protection and let others operate for you; 1x Repair Sticker; 1x Picosecond Laser Pen User Manual
- Easy to use LCD Interface: providing a stress-free user experience that anyone will be able to operate confidently.
- Efficient: Specially designed wavelength of the laser means this pen is very effective in dealing with any dark spots on the skin (tattoos, moles, acne scars).
- Effective: No Pain From Proven FDA Approved Technology.
- Fast: Any dark spots, tattoos, or other skin blemishes can be erased.
- Safe: Using the Laser Removal Pen will not cause any damage to skin tissues. Safety Glasses are provided and the LCD Display built in to provide you with maximum control over the process.
- WARNING: DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN HARM.
- Use A Maximum Exposure Of 1-2 Seconds In Each Area.
- Take Breaks Of At Least 3 Days Between Each Session.
- Wear The Included Safety Glasses During Operation （Use blue light picosecond pen）.
- Read Instructions Carefully - Not For Use In Or Around Eyes
yuanhong 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Credit/Debit Cards and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Help when you need it. We got you!
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security